The match score is determined by Verato’s matching algorithm, which:
- Evaluates the similarity of each search result against the search input criteria.
- Assigns a match score (see below) between 0.0 and 1.0 , which indicates the level of similarity between the search input and the attribute data in the identity record.
This same algorithm also determines when provider records that you add (post) into Provider Data Management match to existing provider records.
Match score descriptions
- 0.0 means there is zero similarity between the search input and the identity record.
- 0.01-0.99 indicate varying levels of matching with the input values.
- 1.0 indicates the highest level of similarity between the search input and the identity record.