When you search and view identities in Provider Data Management the data about those records is grouped together first by Source + Native ID and second by Link ID.
All the attribute values that have ever been posted to Provider Data Management for a given Source + Native ID are displayed together for that Source + Native ID (with the most recently updated values shown first). All the source records that have been linked together into a single Link ID by Verato’s matching algorithm are then displayed together grouped by Link ID.
- On the Data Stewardship page, click Search identities.
- In the Search for box, select Provider (Individual) or Provider (Organization).
- Select one of the following to Search by:
- Demographics — Search by one or more demographics criteria, such as name, address, SSN, zip code, etc. See Searching by Demographics (below) for a complete list.
- ID — Under Source, select a record source from the drop down. Search by Link ID if you already have a Link ID to search. If you search based on Link ID, be aware that that Link ID is case-sensitive. Under Native ID, enter the native ID you wish to search. You can type part of the source code to filter the drop down list.
- Click Search.
- Under Search Results, click the Link ID for the record you want to review.
Viewing search results
Each identity row displayed in the search results corresponds to a single distinct Link ID in Provider Data Management. This Link ID may be comprised of one or many Source + Native ID source records, but in the initial search results view each Link ID is collapsed into a single row, representing a single unique person.
Searching by demographics (reference)
The demographics search option allows you to search based on some or all of the following core demographic attributes:
- License Number
- Taxonomy Code
- Phone Number
When searching by demographics, the DOB value accepts the following formats: