If this is your first time visiting the new Support Portal, many features are available to browse without logging in. Browse our Getting Started information, reference guides and how-to articles, or use the search to find information. Additional features such as the ability to submit a support case are available once you sign in to the site. If you have never signed in before, you need to reset your password in order to initially enable your account access.
You CANNOT create a new account for yourself on the Verato Support Portal. An account record for you can only be created by Verato—please reach out to your Technical Customer Success Manager (TCSM) if you have any questions.
The new Support Portal will not enforce multi-factor authentication.
To sign into the Support Portal for the first time:
- In the top right corner of the Support Portal, click Sign in.
- Click Forgot my password.
- Type your business email address and then click Submit.
- Check your email inbox for the password reset email and link. If you do not see it within a minute or two, please check your Spam/Junk folder (and mark the email as Not Spam for future emails), or else contact your System Administrator as the email may have been flagged by your corporate security system.
- Click the Reset Password link to create a new password for your account on the Support Portal.
The password reset link is valid for 24 hours.
To sign into the Verato Support Portal:
- In the top right corner of the home page, click Sign in.
- Type your email address and support portal password.
This password may be different from the password you use to access the Verato Identity Resolution Portal.
If you are having trouble accessing the Support Portal, see the Trouble Signing In article and follow the instructions to send an email to Verato Support.
For an overview on the Verato Customer Support Portal, see the following video: