You can permanently delete or deactivate individual patient records from your Verato Universal Identity Instance directly from the user interface.
You can permanently delete individual patient identity records from directly from the Verato Universal Identity user interface.
When a record is deleted, a deleteSourceService notification is posted. For more information, see searchNotifications.
To delete individual records:
- From the Identity page, select the record you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- Confirm you want to permanently delete the record, click Delete.
Deactivated records are no longer used for future matching decisions. However, you can still search for and reactivate these records. You can perform these actions using the API endpoints deactivateSourceWs and reactivateSourceWs, or directly from the Verato Universal Identity user interface. Additionally, deactivated records are no longer displayed in Smart Views.
- When a record is deactivated or reactivated, an appropriate notification (deactivateSource or reactivateSource) is posted. For more information, see searchNotifications.
- When all attributes on a record are deactivated, the record is not automatically deactivated.
- Deactivated records are visible in the user interface and in the deactivatedSourceRecords section of the identity object on API responses.
To deactivate individual records in the user interface:
- From the Identity page, select the record you want to deactivate.
- Click Deactivate record.
To reactivate a previously deactivated record:
- From the Identity page, scroll to Inactive Records.
- Select the record you want to reactivate, and then click Reactivate record.
Reactivating a record will assign it a new Link ID.